My mom makes the best raspberry jam. It’s actually called “Mock-Raspberry”.
Don’t take that the wrong way, this jam truly does have raspberries in it. Lots of them. But it also has another very unsuspecting ingredient. Guess what it is. Come on just guess.
Okay I’ll tell you.
It absolutely still tastes like raspberry jam, I promise. It’s just…. better.
Peaches are my favorite fruit so I totally believe that peaches make anything better. Scratch that. Make everything better.
Except for maybe… No I can’t think of anything.
Oh yeah and P.S. these cookies are super delicious and you should make them.
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl combine baking soda, flour, and salt. In a larger bowl cream together butter and sugar. Mix in oil, milk, and, almond extract.
- Drop tablespoon-sized dollops of dough onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown slightly. Allow to cool.
- Top each cookie with about 1 tablespoon raspberry jam. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top. Drizzle with white chocolate. Store in airtight container and serve at room temperature.