The MIRACLE DOUGH e-Cookbook
Before I jump into the nitty gritty of this here cookbook I just want to give you a 30-second version of how this book came to be. Even though I love (LOVE) to cook and bake, there was a time when I would avoid making any dish that required making dough from scratch. When I finally decided I needed really amazing made-from-scratch cinnamon rolls in my life, I couldn’t find a recipe that fit my three requirements:
1) The dough MUST BE QUICK! If I am in the mood for pizza, I want it yesterday – not in 10 hours after it’s risen to high heaven.
2) The dough MUST BE EASY – no funny business. I want a simple, no-fuss dough I can make using ingredients I already have in my kitchen.
3) The dough MUST TASTE AMAZING. Pretty self-explanatory.
I couldn’t find such a dough so I did what any desperate gal would do: I created one. It’s called Miracle Dough. Read on to find out why it’s so *miraculous*…
WHAT IS MIRACLE DOUGH?
Miracle dough is a simple, easy-to-make dough requiring only 5 ingredients and 30 minutes of preparation, including rising time! It can be used for sweet and savory recipes, from cinnamon rolls to pizza and soft pretzels. One dough: endless possibilities.
WHAT’S IN THE e-BOOK?
1) The Miracle Dough recipe with easy-to-follow instructions.
2) A step-by-step picture guide for making Miracle Dough.
3) Two reader-favorite recipes that have been featured here on Creme de la Crumb, plus 28 BRAND NEW RECIPES you can’t find anywhere else!
4) Tips on making miracle dough two different ways: with a stand mixer OR by hand.
A few of my favorite recipes from the book…
Can you believe all of these recipes were made with the same simple 5-ingredient dough?? It still blows my mind sometimes. It’s truly a “Miracle” Dough!
WHAT EXACTLY IS AN E-BOOK? DO I NEED TO PRINT IT OUT?
Lindsay from Pinch of Yum does a better job of explaining this than I can! Here’s what she says about what an e-Cookbook is…
“An eCookbook is a cookbook in an electronic format. The beauty of this eCookbook is that it is made for use on your computer OR your iPad OR your smart phone. It’s a mobile world out there, people.
The eCookbook is not meant to be printed because it’s not the same size as a normal piece of printer paper, plus think of all that ink! Yikes. If you really really want to print it, you can make it happen and that would be okay. We’re recommending that people download and enjoy the book’s functionality on their computer, tablet, or smart phone. That way you can zoom in and out, flip the orientation, click on the links, and have it with you at all times.
When using your computer, the eCookbook will download right into your Downloads folder. When using an iPad, the eCookbook will open in Safari and then you can save it into iBooks. Super simple!”
Thanks for taking a minute to check out my Miracle Dough e-Cookbook. Whether you’re someone who just reads the posts, someone who comments and emails, or someone who buys my e-Book, I am so appreciative of your involvement in Creme de la Crumb! Thank you for taking this crazy food-bloggy adventure with me!