Why This Recipe Works
Here’s How You Make It
Are you ready to bake up the best baked salmon of your entire life? Let’s get to it!
- Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro, if desired.
Do You Bake Salmon Covered or Uncovered?
Do You Have to Wash Salmon Before Cooking?
More Salmon Recipes
- Baked Salmon with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Best Easy Healthy Baked Salmon
- Honey Lime Salmon with Mango Salsa
- Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs
Baked Honey Cilantro Lime Salmon in Foil
- 1 large salmon fillet - (see note)
- salt and pepper - to taste
- ½ cup butter - melted (see note)
- juice of 2 limes - (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup cilantro - roughly chopped