This superfood quinoa and kale salad is packed with good-for-you nutrients and tons of protein! Loaded with avocados, feta cheese, and topped bbq-ranch dressing – it’s healthy AND bursting with flavor!
I’m notorious for sauce-mixing. Honey mustard and ranch, buffalo sauce and ranch, sweet n’ sour and ranch . . . by now you’re sensing a common thread.
Hi, I’m Tiffany and I’m a ranch addict.
Aaactually I’m just a sauce addict. It’s amazing how many sauces I need for one order of chicken tenders at Arby’s. My husband gets so embarrassed. It goes something like this:
Arby’s cashier: Would you like any sauces with your chicken tenders?
Me: Yes please.
Arby’s cashier: Which sauce would you like?
Me: Yes please.
…… (awkward silence)
Me: Okay um, what do you have? Nevermind, just gimme one of each.
Now is the part where I walk to my seat juggling 7 sauce packets. Oh and there’s my husband sitting three tables away. Just joshin’ he embraces my sauce addiction. He even goes back for seconds when I run out of the first batch. Awwww. Cute right?
Hands down ranch and bbq is one of the best sauce flavor combinations out there. I lick every. single. finger. If you haven’t jumped on the quinoa bandwagon, enough is enough. You need to get on board immediately, starting with this bbq ranch quinoa salad. Healthy, ridiculous yummy, and soooo easy!
G’head. Chow down.
BBQ Ranch Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 avocados, diced
- optional: tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips
- In a small bowl combine ranch and bbq sauce and mix well.
- In a larger bowl toss together remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle bbq-ranch over salad. Top with tortilla strips/chips if desired. Serve with lime wedges for drizzling.