Chewy Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies – These cookies are chewy, peanut buttery, and loaded with Reeses candies! Perfect for the chock-peanut butter lover!!
I had work off yesterday. So I planned about seven hundred and thirteen things to get checked off my to-do list.
Guess how many I got done?
So those four recipes I planned on making… do not exist. And those three I intended to photograph… remain unphotographed.
And I sort of almost accidentally ate the last of one of those to-be-photographed ones.
Would you mind if I just showed you the leftover crumbs of an incredibly delicious dessert and simply asked you to take my word for it?
I am however going to share one of my new favorite cookie recipes with you. The best part about these cookies is they are chewy. Plus I just love anything that’s got that peanut butter-chocolate combo goin on. These are so perfect for fall, I can’t get enough!
Chewy Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Reeses Pieces candy
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream together butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and baking soda and whisk to combine. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and mix til combined. Gently stir in Reeses candies. Chill dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball shape and place on greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough. Bake about 10-13 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove and allow to cool 2-3 minutes before carefully removing from baking sheet. Allow to cool on flat surface completely. Store in airtight container.