Chocolate Cookies n’ Cream Marshmallow Cookies – These amazing cookies are chewy, gooey, chocolatey, and absolutely delicious in every way!
I almost posted a really delicious but totally inappropriate recipe today. Inappropriate because my sister told me that I had to post a cookie recipe today. Apparently it’s National Homemade Cookie Day. Did you know? Me either.
I need to stay up on my national food holidays a little better.
Not really sure where I was going with these cookies… they’ve got a little bit of everything good. Marshmallows, cookies n’ cream, chocolate…… ahhhhhhh! So much delicious in one place, it’s hard to wrap your head around it.
Just take a look at these beauties. And take a bite. Two bites. Just swallow it whole.
Make these for the next football game, everyone will go crazy for them!!
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 4 oz pkg Jello Cookies n' Cream pudding mix (powder only)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 large Heyshey's cookies n' cream chocolate bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside. In a large bowl cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix. Add flour mixture, cocoa powder and pudding mix and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Gently stir in chopped chocolate bars and marshmallows. Chill dough 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough and shape into a ball. Place dough balls on greased baking sheet. Bake about 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
Linked Up: Chef In Training