Cookies n’ Cream Strawberry Cheesecake Bars – Creamy strawberry cheesecake bars with cookies n’ cream chunks and an Oreo crust!
Yayyyyyyyy more cheesecake! What’s more? It’s strawberry cheesecake again, haha! Yep, I followed up those Strawberry Cheesecake Muddy Buddies (click HERE for the recipe) with these fantastic Cookies n’ Cream Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. And yeah, these are sort of Valentines Day-inspired, so if your special someone has a thing for Oreos or cheesecake, I think you’d be one smart cookie if you made these for a little V-day gift. And if your special someone has a thing for Oreos AND cheesecake, well then you have to make these. It isn’t an option, you simply must make them for that special someone. And save one for yourself because really, they’re amazing.
Cookies n' Cream Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 16 oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- filling from oreos
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small box strawberry creme Jello pudding mix (dry)
- 8 oreos, halved or broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Pull apart 16 Oreo cookies and scrape off the creme center, put the creme in a bowl and set aside. Place all of the leftover cookies (just the black cookie part) In a blender or food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and pulse again to mix. Add melted butter and continue to pulse until mixtures comes together. Press crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk egg until light and foamy. Add softened cream cheese, reserved Oreo filling, sugar, vanilla, and strawberry pudding and blend with a hand mixer until mixture is smooth. Spread mixture over Oreo crust. Gently press broken Oreo cookies into the cheesecake layer. Bake 15-20 minutes until cheesecake layer is set. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container in fridge.