These creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles are the perfect treat to keep you cool this summer!
Two things actually.
One, strawberry cheesecake themed desserts. I think every third recipe I’ve made lately has been strawberry cheesecake something.
And two, my popsicle obsession.
If you didn’t see them already, check out my Oreo Cookies n’ Cream Pudding Pops. So darn good.
I can’t help it! Popsicles are just so ideal for summer!
It seems like all I want lately is a creamy, freezy, chilly, yummy snack or dessert and what’s better than having all of that conveniently packaged on a stick?
I mean seriously.
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 2 cups half and half - divided
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons strawberry pudding mix
- 4 tablespoons cheesecake pudding mix
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 cup half and half and strawberry pudding mix. In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining 1 cup half and half and cheesecake pudding mix. Allow mixture to thicken 5-10 minutes.
- Distribute the strawberry pudding mixture evenly between the popsicle molds (about 1/3 to 1/2 way full). Add about 2 tablespoons diced strawberries to each mold. Pour the cheesecake pudding mixture into each mold, distributing evenly. Insert handles or popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours. Store in freezer for up to 5 days.