Honey Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars – These are the perfect bars for a super easy and quick fall breakfast or an on-the-go snack!!!
I’m sort of an on-the-go person. I don’t plan enough time in the mornings, sandwiches require too many ingredients, and I tend to be starving before I realize I should probably eat something.
The answer to my problems? Granola bars.
I try to steer myself toward the low-sugar, nut and seed, all-natural, healthy sort of granola bars. But time after time I find myself gravitating toward the chocolate, peanut butter, sweet and indulgent kinds.
A for effort?
These ones are awesome because, well, they’re homemade. Plus they’ve got two kinds of chocolate, honey, and pumpkin spice. Ahhhhhhh, another fall-ish recipe! Just can’t. get. enough!!
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325. Line an 8x8 inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together honey, karo syrup, oats, oil, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Gently stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely. Drizzle melted white chocolate over bars. Allow to cool before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container.
If you liked this you’ll love…