Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp Salad – fresh spring greens topped with garlic sautéed shrimp, red peppers, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and balsamic dressing!
We’re having shrimp today!!
Garlic shrimp. With yummy mediterranean flavors in a bright summertime salad.
I’M SO EXCITED.
You know I love me a good salad. I actually didn’t quite realize the magnitude of my salad obsession until a few weeks ago when my husband called me the Salad Queen.
I can roll with that.
So, since I love salad so darn much (the kind of love where you can’t sleep well if you didn’t get your fill that day…) I was over the moon to see that Delallo has started to make SaladSavors. Have you seen them?? Think hamburger helper… for salads. Woah. Except all of the ingredients are fresh, not dehydrated. I LOVE that. And they have a bunch of different flavors like Vibrant with dried cherries, pecans, and blue cheese (oh-ma-gash), and Sharp with asiago cheese, artichokes, and sundried tomatoes (my heart throb).
Today we’re using Zesty which has kalamata olives, sweet red peppers, and crumbled feta cheese.
You have no idea how much I adore feta cheese.
With the garlic shrimp and all of that mediterranean flavor goodness, this salad just screams HEALTHY DELICIOUS SUMMER EATS don’t you think???
- 6-8 cups spring greens or other favorite lettuce (about 1 large bag of lettuce)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, (peeled and deveined, tails removed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 package Delallo Zesty SaladSavors (see note)
- ½ cup of your favorite balsamic dressing
- In a medium pan saute shrimp, olive oil, and garlic over medium heat until shrimp is fully cooked and garlic is fragrant.
- In a large bowl toss together lettuce, SaladSavors contents, and shrimp. Serve with balsamic salad dressing.
I’ve teamed up with my pals over at The Shrimp Council and Delallo to bring you this awesome salad recipe. Thanks for letting me work with the brands I love to keep this blog going!1