Skinny Buffalo Crinkle Fries – Lightened up buffalo-style crinkle fries with blue cheese dipping sauce! Ready to eat in just 25 minutes!
So it’s two weeks into the new year, truth time. How are you doing on your healthy eating resolutions so far? Personally, I’m shooting for some middle ground. This year, I want to find BALANCE. A happy medium between the chocolate peanut butter thumbprint cookies and fully loaded caramel swirled ice cream bars, and the chopped green salads and protein smoothies. And today is very very special. I’ve teamed up with a bunch of my favorite bloggers to bring you seven delicious healthy-eating recipes made with Alexia Food’s new line of Smart Classics! And if that’s not enough, just check out the giveaway we’ve brought you too. Yeah, we sort of love you. 🙂
Hello delicious!! Who knew potatoes could be so versatile.
Take a look at this fantastic giveaway by Alexia Foods! All you have to do is leave a comment to be entered, just use the rafflecopter form below!
These insanely delicious buffalo crinkle fries are made with Alexia Food’s new Smart Classics line. They’re 98% fat free people. That’s practically like eating a carrot! Except wayyyy yummier. (Yes, yummier.) Plus they clock in at only 100 calories per serving. Cha-ching! These Skinny Buffalo Crinkle fries are seriously addicting, easy, and perfect for a game day snack. They’ll be gone before the end of the first quarter, I can tell you that much!
Skinny Buffalo Crinkle Fries
- 1 bag Alexia Smart Classics 98% fat free crinkle cut fries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups buffalo style hot sauce (I used Franks), divided
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup light blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place fries in a large bowl. Add 1 cup of hot sauce and toss to coat. Spread fries in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15-25 minutes til fries reach desired doneness (I like mine with a little char, but take them out as soon or as late as you like!). Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over fries. Serve hot with blue cheese dressing.