Amazingly delicious and addicting muddy buddies with a vanilla coconut flavor that you won’t be able to get enough of!
I am one big fan of quick and easy NO BAKE treats in my house. Muddy buddies are one of my favorites! The chocolate, the soft powdered sugary coating… mmmmmm! These vanilla coconut muddy buddies are seriously AMAZING and I can’t get enough of them! Definitely one of my top five muddy buddy recipes.
I still remember the first time I was ever introduced to the original muddy buddies. You know, the traditional peanut butter and chocolate ones? I was maybe ten or eleven years old and it was truly life changing. I’d never been a big breakfast eater but, maybe that’s because I was eating cereal the wrong way. Like, not covered in chocolate!
Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups vanilla chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 4-ounce box coconut cream pudding mix, dry
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Add chex cereal to a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and toss to coat. Pour cereal into a large zip lock bag.
- Whisk together pudding mix and powdered sugar. Add to cereal, seal the bag, and shake to coat well. Add coconut flakes and store in airtight container.