The creamiest 2-ingredient watermelon popsicles EVER!
Watermelon is the ultimate summer food. I just decided that. Not that I’m an authority on what qualifies a food to be the ultimate of anything but based on nostalgia I have to give the title to the red and pink melon. I can’t remember a childhood summer without it, and my adult summers aren’t straying from the pattern.
When it’s hottttt outside, I want a juicy fruit and watermelon is filled with loads of H2O – hence the name – and refreshes quicker than you can say “I’m thirsty”.
These popsicles are ultra easy and soooooooo super yummy.
To get some of these beauties into your ever-lovin-sticky-popsicle-fingers, you just need two ingredients. Yoplait recently came out with a new flavor: watermelon. I had to try it. I think it tastes like candy, my husband says it reminds him of Trix yogurt he used to eat when he was a kid. Either way, totally yum.
After a couple of bites of that watermelon yogurt I was dying for a frozen version. Enter these 2 ingredient popsicles. You will go CRAZY from them – annnnnd you kids probably will like them if you feel like sharing.
Watermelon Popsicles [2 Ingredients]
- 3 Yoplait watermelon flavor yogurts
- 1 cup diced watermelon chunks
- Add 1/4 cup yogurt to each of 8 popsicle molds.
- Push watermelon chunks into each popsicle mold.
- Fill the mold the rest of the way with the remaining yogurt.
- Insert handles or popsicles sticks into the popsicle molds. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. To serve, turn the popsicle molds sideways and run the mold under hot water for 10-15 seconds, then gently slide the popsicles out.