Get these away from me. Right now. NOW. I can’t…..stop……eating these!!!
I seriously just couldn’t stop eating these, I just kept shoving them into my mouth like it was just me and these on a deserted island and not a single bite of anything else to be found. They were just so good. Luckily about half way through I came to my senses and packed up the rest, took it to my parents’ house, and shoved them at my brothers. They helped spare me from the disgrace of eating every last muddy buddy in site.
- 6 cups rice chex cereal
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 small box butterscotch pudding mix (dry)
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and stir to coat all cereal in chocolate. Transfer to a large zip-lock bag.
- In a small bowl combine pudding mix and powdered sugar and whisk to mix well. Pour into plastic bag and zip to close. Shake the bag to coat well.
- Allow chocolate to harden, then break cereal into smaller chunks. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!