Baked Parmesan Creamed Corn
This simple and tasty baked parmesan creamed corn is an delicious twist on one of your favorite holiday side dishes. Your guests will rave about this one!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 cans Libby's Cream Style Canned Corn
- 1 can Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed buttery crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- grated parmesan (the canned kind) optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking/casserole dish.
In a large bowl stir together cream style corn, whole kernel corn, flour, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sugar. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. (Remove from oven, sprinkle crushed crackers over the top, then drizzle with melted butter.)
Bake for another 5 minutes until crackers are browned. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with grated parmesan cheese if desired.