Bacon Avocado Egg Salad
A creamy classic gets a twist in this bacon avocado egg salad! This easy, family favorite is SO tasty, it will be your go-to egg salad recipe.
- 8 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 strips bacon, cooked til almost crispy, roughly chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayo
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- juice of 1/4 lemon (about 2-3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice)
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- sliced bread or croissant, for serving
In a large bowl combine eggs, avocado, bacon, mayo, dijon mustard, and seasonings and stir to combine.
Spread egg mixture generously on bread or croissant and serve as a sandwich OR serve rolled in a soft flour tortilla as a wrap.