Bacon Cheddar Potatoes in Foil
Ultra cheesy bacon cheddar potatoes in foil can be grilled for the perfect summertime side dish for cookouts and camping dinners, or baked year-round for cheese and bacon lovers.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 strips uncooked bacon, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley, for topping
In a large bowl combine potatoes, bacon, butter, ranch seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Portion the potato mixture out into the center of four 12x12 inch pieces of foil. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Wrap foil tightly around potatoes. Pierce foil 3-4 times with a fork.
Grill over medium heat for 20-25 minutes OR bake at 425 for 25-35 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Top with chopped parley and serve.