California Club Burger
Whip up this California club burger with garlic and smokehouse black pepper, topped with cucumber, sprouts, avocado, bacon, and creamy ranch dressing.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked til near-crispy
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
Combine ground beef, salt, garlic powder, and smokehouse black pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well. Form into 4 equal portions, shape each into a ball, then flatten to less than 1/2 inch thickness.
Cook patties on preheated grill over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until burgers reach desired doneness.
Assemble burgers with mayo on the bottom, topped with burger patty, avocado slices, tomato slices, sprouts, cucumber slices, 2 slices of bacon each, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. Serve immediately.