California Club Burger
Whip up this California club burger with garlic and smokehouse black pepper, topped with cucumber, sprouts, avocado, bacon, and creamy ranch dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked til near-crispy
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
Combine ground beef, salt, garlic powder, and smokehouse black pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well. Form into 4 equal portions, shape each into a ball, then flatten to less than 1/2 inch thickness.
Cook patties on preheated grill over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until burgers reach desired doneness.
Assemble burgers with mayo on the bottom, topped with burger patty, avocado slices, tomato slices, sprouts, cucumber slices, 2 slices of bacon each, and a drizzle of ranch dressing. Serve immediately.