Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese
Easy and healthy oven roasted beets with goat cheese crumbles are a delicious quick and simple, yet elegant side dish or appetizer.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 can sliced pickled beets
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Morton Coarse Sea Salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- optional: fresh thyme for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drain and rinse your beets. Pat dry with a paper towel. Toss beets and oil in a bowl to coat well. Arrange beets on a baking pan in a single layer.
Sprinkle beets generously with salt and cracked black pepper, to taste. Bake for 15 minutes.
Top beets with crumbled goat cheese and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh thyme if desired.