Banana Nut Smoothie Bowl
Cool and creamy banana nut smoothie bowl made in just five minutes with a hint of peanut butter, chocolate, and your favorite toppings.
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons creamy reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste (brown sugar, white sugar, or honey work great)
- fresh banana slices
- chopped dark chocolate
- toasted nuts
- drizzle of honey
In a blender combine milk, bananas, oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Puree until smooth.
Pour smoothie into 1-2 bowls and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately.