No Bake Pumpkinroos
Chewy no bake Pumpkinroos are a fall twist on classic scotcheroos! An easy, chewy, sweet n' salty make ahead no-bake treat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Syrup
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts or pecans
Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick foil and grease with cooking spray. Combine cereals and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in medium sauce pan. Stir over medium high heat until melted and the mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat. Stir in almond butter and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; mixing until well combined.
Pour mixture into reserved bowl and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and press into an even layer. Chill for 30 minutes.
Lift foil from pan and place on a large cutting board. Cut into bars, dip into chocolate to cover about 1/2 of the bar, and sprinkle with nuts and pumpkin pie spice. Allow chocolate to cool completely before serving.