Grilled Corn Salad
A few simple ingredients make this grilled corn salad with light and hearty flavor, perfect for summer.
- 3 ears of corn on the cob, husks removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, chopped (may sub cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat grill to medium heat and place a 12x12inch piece of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on the grill.
Brush corn with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Place corn on foil and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until kernels begin to char. Remove from heat and slice kernals off of the cob.
Toss together corn, tomatoes, onions, and basil in a medium bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.