Cashew Pesto Pasta
Creamy 5-minute cashew pesto pasta sauce tossed with your favorite noodles.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 8-10 ounces pasta noodles
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Cashew Halves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Combine basil leaves, cashews, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese,salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
Toss noodles with pesto and serve. Top with additional parmesan cheese and cashews if desired.