Thai Blackberry Basil Chicken
Sweet and savory, easy 20 minute Thai blackberry basil chicken.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- handful fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cashews (I used Diamond of California Cashew Halves)
In a small bowl whisk together fish sauce, garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, sugar.
Drizzle a large pan or skillet with oil and bring to medium heat. Add chicken and stir 4-5 minutes until browned.
Add sauce to pan and continue to stir over heat for 3-4 more minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Add blackberries and basil and stir another 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with cashews and serve immediately.