Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
All of the flavors your love in a traditional green bean casserole made with just 6 ingredients right in your slow cooker! A convenient and comforting side dish for any occasion!
- 2 16-ounce packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
- 1 10-ounce jar Alfredo sauce (or 1 1/2 cups homemade)
- 1 6-ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup French fried onions, divided
Lightly grease your slow cooker. In a large bowl, stir together green beans, alfredo sauce, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, pepper, and half of the French fried onions. Transfer mixture to your slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 hours or until bubbly.
Top casserole with remaining French onions and serve hot.