Strawberry Broccoli Salad
Fresh strawberry and broccoli salad with crunchy walnuts, feta cheese, red onions, and a sweet and tangy dressing!
- 1 head broccoli, stems removed and chopped (about 2-3 cups of florets)
- 2-3 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 3-4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Combine broccoli, strawberries, feta, onions, and walnuts in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, mayo, sugar, and salt. Add to the large broccoli bowl and stir to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.