Slow Cooker 4 Cheese Macaroni
Easy, creamy, Slow Cooker 4 Cheese Macaroni - a fun twist on an old classic made right in your crockpot!
- 12-14 ounces macaroni elbows (uncooked)
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 4 ounces creamy havarti cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 2-4 ounces gruyere cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- optional: grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for topping
Add macaroni, milks, and cheeses to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
After one hour add ground mustard, salt, and garlic powder. Stir to combine. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes longer. Check to see if macaroni is tender and cheese is fully melted. If needed, cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer. Serve warm and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.