Greek Chicken Tacos
Fresh and easy Greek-inspired chicken tacos you can whip up in 20 minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning (may sub Italian seasoning in a pinch)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil (I used Star Cuisine Mediterranean Cooking Oil*)
- 8 6-inch (taco-sized) flour tortillas
- 1 bell pepper, (or a combination of several - I used red, yellow, and green) thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled (optional) and sliced into sticks or chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- lemon wedges
- optional: balsamic glaze or dressing, banana pepper rings or sliced pepperocinis
Season chicken breasts with seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle a large pan or skillet with oil and cook chicken breasts for about 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Chop into 1 inch pieces or cut into strips.
Divide chicken, peppers, and cucumbers between each tortilla. Top with olives, feta cheese, and balsamic glaze. Squeeze with fresh lemon juice and serve.
*Mediterranean Cooking Oil can be found at Albertsons (So. Cal), Stater Bros., Walmart, select Safeway and Vons stores and online here.