Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Easy and fluffy, healthy greek yogurt pancakes you can whip up in a hurry!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (or whole wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional, I like the extra touch of sweetness but they're healthier if you leave it out)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract)
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt (or vanilla greek yogurt)
- 3/4 cup milk (I used fat free half & half)
- topping suggestions: syrup, powdered sugar, honey, fruit, etc
Preheat a pan or griddle to 325 (medium heat). Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, and greek yogurt.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir. Stir in milk until all ingredients are combined - don't over mix, there should still be a few lumps.
Grease griddle and pour 1/4 - 1/3 cup batter onto the griddle. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes or until edges begin to look "dry" and bubbles form in the batter. Use a thin spatula to flip the pancake over and allow to cook for a mother minute. Transfer to a platter and continue with remaining batter.
Top pancakes with desired toppings such as syrup, powdered sugar, honey, and fruit.