Easy cheesy turkey and black bean enchiladas!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked shredded turkey
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese (cheddar, colby jack, monterey, mozzarella - use your favorite!)
- 12 tortillas (enchilada size/fajita size - about 8-10 inches)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- optional: chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease a casserole/baking dish.
Lay tortillas out on a clean flat surface. Distribute black beans and shredded turkey between each tortilla and lay it out in a strip right down the middle of each tortilla. Sprinkle cumin over black beans and turkey. Divide one cup of cheese between each tortilla, sprinkle the cheese right on top of the black beans and turkey.
Spread 1 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Roll up each tortilla and place side by side in the dish. (Just squish them in to make one single layer if you need to) Sprinkle Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melty (including cheese inside the enchiladas) and tortillas start to brown a little bit. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired and serve warm.