3 Ingredient Caramel Fondue (slow cooker or microwave)
Easy 3-ingredient caramel fondue dip you can whip up either in the microwave, or in a crockpot. Rich, gooey caramel sauce you can dip your favorite snacks and treats in!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 25 soft caramels, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- optional: scant 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ideas for dipping: apples, pretzels, marshmallows, cookies, crackers, strawberries, bananas, etc
Combine caramels and milk to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir until smooth. If needed, return to microwave another 1-2 minutes.
Add marshmallows and stir until marshmallows are melted and sauce is smooth. If desired, stir in salt. Start dipping!
Slow Cooker Method
Add caramels, milk, and marshmallows to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir until smooth. If desired, stir in salt. Dip away!