Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
An easy 20-minute recipe for the most delicious Asian-style chicken lettuce wraps!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded very thin and chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (chili garlic sauce found in the Asian grocery section)
- 1 head butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce
Drizzle a large pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken and next 6 ingredients to large pan. Saute over medium heat 5-10 minutes until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Add remaining ingredients (except for lettuce) to the pan. Stir and sauté about 5 minutes longer. Serve in lettuce leaves and top with additional sriracha sauce and green onions if desired.