Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
Cinnamon roll flavored overnight oats you can mix in a hurry, chill overnight, and grab on your way out the door! Perfect for cinnamon roll lovers with busy mornings!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Chill Time 8 hours
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Combine greek yogurt, oats, almond milk, brown sugar and cinnamon in a resealable container (I use a mason jar) and stir until smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together softened cream cheese with powdered sugar. Add to oat mixture and stir until smooth. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.