Garlic Parmesan Oven Fries
Crispy oven baked fries with cheesy parmesan and garlic seasoning!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 medium russet or idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into thin french fry strips
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- optional: ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Preheat oven to 425. Place cut potatoes, olive oil, and salt in a large zip lock bag. Seal and toss to coat. Spray a large baking sheet generously with cooking spray and spread potatoes out in a single layer on the sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes. Use a metal spatula to carefully flip fries over. Cook other side 15-20 minutes longer.
When fries are golden/brown and crispy remove from oven and transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley. Toss to coat. Serve with optional ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!