Chicken Florentine Flatbread
This Chicken Florentine Flatbread is easier than you think and crazy delicious!
- 2-3 store-bought or homemade flat breads OR naan
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness and diced/chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (you can also use thin slices of a roma tomato)
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- optional: 1 tablespoon fresh basil(chopped), 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning. Cook in a large pan over medium high heat for about 6-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Set chicken aside.
Whisk together melted butter and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Brush over naan/flat bread. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Scatter chopped spinach over cheese. Add tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. (If including optional basil and sun dried tomatoes, add now) Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning over the parmesan cheese.
Bake flat breads 6-8 minutes until cheese is melty. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!