Mango Chicken Stir Fry
This Mango Chicken Stir Fry recipe comes together so quickly and packs a huge punch of sweet, tangy, and spicy flavors! A perfect no-fuss dinner for busy weeknights!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite size pieces or sliced into strips
- salt + pepper (to taste)
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (about 1-1.5 cups) mango chutney [you can find this in the Indian/Asian section of your grocery store. If you're up for an easy homemade version click [url:1]HERE[/url]!)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
Spray a large pan or non stick skillet heavily with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Saute in preheated pan until chicken is cooked through. Add peppers and continue to sauté 2-3 minutes until peppers are tender.
Add mango chutney, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and vinegar to pan. Stir and continue to cook 2-3 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble slightly. Stir in sliced mangos. Serve with cooked rice. Enjoy!