Honey Mustard Chicken Chopped Salad
A quick and delicious chopped salad with seasoned chicken, feta cheese, crispy wonton strips and topped with a (secretly skinny) creamy honey mustard dressing!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup crunchy wonton strips (found next to the salad dressings with the croutons)
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing (click [url:1]HERE[/url] for my favorite homemade version!)
Preheat oven to 375. Grease a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place chicken breasts in a single layer in prepared baking dish. Cover with foil. Cook 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Dice chicken.
In a large bowl toss together lettuce, onion, feta, chicken, and tomatoes. Top with wonton strips and serve with honey mustard dressing.