Easy Italian Artichoke Chicken
This creamy Italian Artichoke Chicken is easy, quick, and SO good! Triple win!! Make it tonight for dinner!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt (I used fat free)
- 3/4 cup light mayo
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 4-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped or diced
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cups cooked spiral noodles (optional)
Preheat oven to 375. (400 for higher altitudes)
Season chicken with salt and pepper, set aside. Whisk together milk, greek yogurt, and mayo until smooth. Stir in garlic, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon basil. Add chicken and stir to coat. Spread into lightly greased baking dish.
In a small bowl toss chopped tomatoes and artichokes with olive oil, and remaining oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
Top chicken mixture with seasoned tomatoes and artichokes. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over warm noodles and top with additional Italian seasonings if desired.