Oven Roasted Dill Potatoes
These Oven Roasted Dill Potatoes are an unexpected twist on the basic oven potato, but in all the best ways possible. Tangy, buttery, crispy — everything a potato is meant to be and more. This will soon become your all-time favorite way to make potatoes.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste or a pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 small lemon
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
Stir together olive oil, butter, garlic, and dried dill. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and then transfer to a large baking pan.
Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning over once about halfway through, until fork-tender and crisp on the outside.
Sprinkle with the fresh dill and squeeze juice from the 1/2 lemon over the potatoes, stir, and serve immediately.