Slow Cooker Loaded Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Easy, incredibly tasty slow cooker loaded tater tot breakfast casserole is the perfect make ahead crockpot breakfast for any occasion with sausage, tater tots, bacon, and loads of melty cheddar cheese!
Servings 8 people
- 1 1/4 pounds frozen tater tots see note
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 pound breakfast sausage see note
- 1 packet McCormick Slow Cooker Ultimate Egg Casserole Seasoning Mix
- 4-5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked til crisp and chopped
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
*If using frozen tater tots that haven't been thawed yet, add an extra 30 minutes to cooking time.
*If you want to skip the sausage-browning step of the recipe, you can use fully cooked sausage and just chop up the sausage and add it to the slow cooker when directed in the recipe.