Mini Grilled BBQ Chicken Tacos
Easy Mini Grilled BBQ Chicken Tacos make the perfect summertime appetizer. Bursting with flavor from juicy, marinated chicken with crunchy slaw, fresh cilantro, and bbq sauce drizzle.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 street taco size flour tortillas
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- ½ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- ½ cup bbq sauce I like Stubbs, another member of the McCormick family
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese
Combine marinade packet, oil, water, and vinegar and add to a large ziploc bag along with chicken. Seal bag and chill for 15-30 minutes.
Use tongs to transfer chicken to a preheated grill. Cook for 5-8 minutes on each side over medium high heat until cooked through.
Thinly slice chicken and place in the tortillas along with slaw, cilantro, a drizzle of bbq sauce, and sprinkle of cotija cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1013mg | Potassium: 690mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 263IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 3mg