Steak Fajita Foil Packs
Easy flavor-loaded steak fajita foil packs make the best no-fuss Summertime dinner! These tasty foil packs are perfect for cookouts, grilling, and camping.
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers (any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange), thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow or white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 6 six or eight inch flour tortillas
- sour cream
- avocado slices or guacamole
- fresh cilantro
- additional limes for squeezing
In a large bowl combine steak, peppers, onions, oil, and seasonings. Toss to combine and coat well.
Portion out the steak mixture into the center of four 12x12 inch pieces of foil. Fold foil tightly around the steak and veggies.
Grill over high heat for about 7-8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately with tortillas and desired toppings.