Berry Crunch Overnight Oats
You'll want to make these delicious, easy, and quick-prep berry crunch overnight oats again and again! They're the perfect healthy make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings.
Servings 2 smoothies
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups LACTAID® Whole Milk
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh berries (I used blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries)
- 1/3 cup Lactose-free crunchy flake cereal
- honey drizzle for topping
In a bowl combine oats, milk, sugar, and vanilla and mix well. Divide between 2-4 mason jars. Stir in berries. Cover and chill overnight.
Uncover, stir, and top with cereal and honey drizzle.