Baked Thai Pineapple Salmon in Foil
Baked Thai pineapple salmon in foil is an easy and healthy 30 minute salmon dish with a sweet and spicy sauce and juicy pineapple all made on one pan with minimal cleanup and maximum flavor.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 can Dole Pineapple Slices (drained except for 1/4 cup of juice)
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, roughly chopped
- cilantro, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Lay salmon in the center and season with salt and pepper. Slip pineapple slices underneath the edges of the salmon.q
Whisk together sweet chili sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold edges of foil up around the salmon.
Bake for 15 minutes. Pull back the edges of the foil to expose the salmon, switch to broil and cook another 5-10 minutes until edges just barely begin to blacken.
Sprinkle chopped cilantro and peanuts over the top and serve.