One Pot Chicken & Veggie Ramen Stirfry
Easy no-fuss one pot chicken & veggie ramen is bursting with flavor and a cinch to customize with any of your favorite veggies and as much or as little heat as you like!
- 2 packets chicken flavor ramen noodles & seasoning
- 3 cups veggies (I used a combination of snow peas, broccoli, red bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes (stirring once or twice throughout) until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Uncover, stir, and serve topped with cracked black pepper and chopped green onions and serve hot.