Mexican Street Corn Chicken Pasta Salad
This super easy Mexican Street Corn Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect summer staple main dish or side dish recipe. Healthy, delicious, and full of flavor!
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded chicken rotisserie chicken works well
- 3 cups cooked bowtie pasta noodles or another short noodle
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija or queso fresco cheese
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
To make ahead, combine salad ingredients, cover and chill. Cover and chill dressing also until ready to serve, then toss dressing and salad just before serving.
Serves 8-10 as a side dish, 4-6 as a main dish served in a wrap or on a sandwich.