Slow Cooker Taco Queso Dip
All the bold flavors of a classic taco in a mega-cheesy dip! Perfect for parties!
- 32 ounces original Velveeta cheese
- 2 15-ounce cans mild or original diced tomatoes and chiles (I used Rotel but you could use another brand as well)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- tortilla chips for serving
Saute ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through.
Cut Velveeta into cubes. Add velveeta to slow cooker. Stir in diced tomatoes and chiles. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours or low 2-3 hours.
Add ground beef, black beans, and spices to slow cooker and stir to combine with melted cheese. Top with diced avocado and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.