Easy to make, insanely creamy and rich, and incredibly festive Christmas Fudge!
- 6 ounces cream cheese (regular, not fat free), softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (vanilla chips) OR chopped white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 cup mini (or 1/2 cup regular size) red and green M&M candies
Line an 8x8 inch pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on half power for two minutes. Stir, cthen continue to microwave (on half power) in 20 second intervals, stirring after each, until fully melted and smooth.
Stir chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Add walnuts and stir to combine. Pour in prepared pan. Sprinkle M&M candies on top. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set. Cut into squares and serve or store in airtight container.