Tomato Spinach Tortellini Soup
Fire roasted tomatoes, tender spinach, and cheese-stuffed tortellini take classic tomato soup to a whole new level! Easy, quick, healthy, and SO tasty!4
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 2 15-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup half and half (or other milk)
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot combine chicken broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer.
Add remaining ingredients and allow to cook for about 15-20 minutes. Taste, add salt and pepper to taste if needed, and serve hot.