Sheet Pan Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
It doesn't get any better than this easy one Sheet Pan Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans recipe! Healthy, hearty, and a cinch to whip up - you'll love everything about this dish!
Servings 4 people
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pounds baby gold potatoes, quartered or cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound green beans
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian blend seasoning or sub 1/4 teaspoon each basil, parsley, oregano, and thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside. Pound chicken to even thickness. Arrange green beans, chicken breasts, and potatoes on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Sprinkle seasoning over veggies and chicken. Pour honey sauce over chicken.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over green beans and potatoes, then serve.